Please remain flexible. We will adapt appropriately and rapidly to changing conditions. We highly recommend that you follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram and/or our website at http://www.cbcvahoops.com for the latest information.
Please read the following rules from PRCS/LCPS, the Governor and CBC. These are for your, your child's and the entire community's benefit. By submitting your registration, you agree to comply with these rules.
PARKS AND REC/GOVERNORS RULES
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Coaches must ask and document completion of the daily health check questions of every player and coach before each activity.
- Participants must maintain social distancing of 10 feet when able. Coaches must disinfect player chairs before and after each practice, if chairs are available.
- All players must social distance and wear a face covering when on the player bench.
- All person’s ages 5 or above must wear a mask unless they are actively engaged in a physical activity while inside any building. All spectators, coaches, scorekeepers and facility supervisors shall wear a mask at all times while inside a PRCS/LCPS facility.
- Personal equipment must be socially distanced outside the court areas.
- Teams must provide hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to players before and after each practice.
- Players must not share water bottles, towels, team coolers, personal or team equipment other than the ball.
- Players need to bring their own water as water fountain use is prohibited.
- Players should refrain from touching their face after touching a shared use ball.
- The use of chewing gum is prohibited.
- The act of spitting is prohibited.
- All interested players MUST register on the CBC website to ensure everyone understands the rules and requirements and to ensure we have accurate contact information on all participants.
- Players, parents/guardians or trainers who come in close contact (within 6’ for 15 minutes in a 24 hour period) with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID or who test positive themselves:
- Are required to comply with CDC guidelines for quarantine/treatment
- Must notify CBC immediately at email@example.com and
- Should not attend any training event until cleared by qualified medical personnel and approved by CBC.
- Every player must complete a daily health check questionnaire just prior to every event they will attend. This MUST be completed before EVERY event or your player will not be allowed to participate.
- Only players, trainers and safety observers will be allowed in indoor spaces. Exceptions include one parent/guardian per child for younger children. Other spectators/observers must coordinate entry with the on-site CBC rep and comply with all safety/hygiene protocols. Spectators must bring their on chairs.
- Please do not bring personal basketballs. CBC will provide basketballs that will be sanitized after every event.
- Players should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their scheduled event. Please line up/assemble by family units with at least 10’ of physical separation in the designated area or inside the gym during inclement weather.
- Parents/guardians should know what time all events finish up and make arrangements for a ride for their child. Children waiting to be picked up should continue social distancing protocols.
REQUIRED DAILY HEALTH CHECK QUESTIONS
In the past 24 hours have you or anyone in your house had:
• A temperature of 100°F or above?
• New cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• New shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• New sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• Gastrointestinal symptoms (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting) that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• New nasal congestion or new runny nose?
• New loss of smell and or taste?
• New muscle aches?
• Any other sign of illness?
• Contact with someone in the previous 14 days with confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 or someone who is ill with a respiratory illness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are not permitted to participate. You should not return until you or your family member is fever and symptom-free, without the use of medication for the fever or symptoms for three days.